Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dunce-in-Chief.

GratisNet: "'When that storm came through at first, people said, whew. There was a sense of relaxation, and that's what I was referring to. And I, myself, thought we had dodged a bullet. You know why? Because I was listening to people, probably over the airways, say, the bullet has been dodged. And that was what I was referring to.' --- George W. Bush

Got that?

Has there ever been a greater fool occupying the White House?

One weeps for America and what this reprobate has done. It will take a generation to put right that which Bush and his Band of Bunglers have trashed."

2 comments:

Jeff Huber said...

"probably over the airways..."

It's the media's fault.

Jeff

Bob Sakowski said...

"It's the media's fault."

Of course. Did you note his mea culpa?

"...insofar as..."

Worthless, absolutely worthless. He is to the Bush clan what Fredo was to the Corleones.